Supporting tomorrow's biomedical professionals
The efficient development, maintenance and sustainability of postgraduate biomedical courses that can meet the rapidly changing requirements of industry require clear and comprehensive communication between industry, regulators and academia.
On-course has been designed specifically with these requirements in mind by providing:
- A free and comprehensive list of all biomedical postgraduate courses in Europe and associated countries which, for the first time, will allow the course seeker to see every course that's available
- A dedicated Gap Team comprised of professionals from academia and industry who will gather and display on on-course the current education and training needs of industry
- A forum to allow interaction between industry, regulators and academia which will enable the discussion of both education and training and potential research collaborations
- Key and transparent information on courses with a summary of module information for master courses
- Feedback function to on-course administrators giving you the opportunity to tell us of any specialised courses you're looking for or any aspect of on-course
In the About on-course section
This website is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with CSS enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets if you are able to do so.