11th Annual Forum for Qualified Persons in Pharmacovigilance Back
The only event developed by QPPVs for QPPVs, now in its 11th year, the network at the QPPV Forum continues to grow. This year’s forum objectives build on past successes and have been shaped by valuable feedback provided by participants of the past ten meetings.
What can you expect by joining this community in 2017?
- Build relationships with fellow QPPVs
- Reconnect with colleagues and meet regulators
- Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Explore long term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’, and potential impact on the role of QPPV
- Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
- Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations of the QPPV
- Identify the expanded expectations of the role in the context of the new regulatory framework and transparency initiatives
Over time, one of the key successes of the Forum has been the ability to secure continuing support and involvement of key regulators. Sessions have been open and interactive with attendees appreciating opportunities to raise challenging issues in an informal environment. This QPPV Forum aims to continue to attract such key speakers and encourage open debate.
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Start date:
- 04 Oct 2017
- Apply until:
- 04 Oct 2017
- 2 Days
- Teaching method:
- London, United Kingdom
- Standard applicant fee:
- EUR 1,685.00
- Additional Information:
- Group Discounts Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive a 50% discount for a 4th! All 4 individuals must register and prepay at the same time without exception. DIA will apply the value of the lowest applicable fee to this discounted registration; it does NOT include fees for optional events or DIA membership. If a participant within the group cancels registration without providing a replacement participant, the group discount will be invalidated. Group registration is not available online and only available for the industry rate. To take advantage of this offer, please send individually filled out and signed registrations forms for all 4 group registrants at the same time to DIA.