Choosing and Using Key Risk Indicators Back
Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) help organisations prevent risks and exploit the opportunities they offer. This one day course will guide you through the use of KRIs, showing you how they can be used as a powerful management tool to improve risk awareness and the execution of business objectives.
Delivered through a mix of presentations, group discussions and guided exercises, you will learn, step-by-step, the methodology behind preventive KRIs. By the end of the course you will understand the role played by KRIs within an enterprise-wide risk management framework.
- The nature and types of preventive KRIs.
- Identifying root causes and event drivers for each of your key risks.
- How indicators shape an organisation’s risk culture.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of draft KRIs you have been considering for use in your organisation.
- Designing an efficient indicator programme in a risk management framework.
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Teaching method:
- London, United Kingdom
- Standard applicant fee:
EUR 802.89 (GBP 595.00)