Dealing With Difficult People Back
This one-day seminar, run by our sister company Management Forum, is designed to help you deal with the difficult people in your working life – the people, particularly colleagues, who can be a minor irritant or make your working day a misery.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Considered why people are difficult
- Acquired hints and tips on how to deal with the dominators, the manipulators, the negatives and the obstacles
- Analysed the attributes needed for dealing with difficult people and acquired some damage limitation strategies
- Practised good questioning and listening techniques
- Developed a plan to cope with your own difficult people