Digital Transformation and Strategies to win in a Digitised World Back
This strategy and digital transformation course provides the tools and techniques for understanding how you can compete more effectively in a digitised world.
The course covers:
- understanding the impact of digital technologies on organisation strategy
- leading an organisation's digital transformation
- creating and executing a digital strategy – vision, intent, development and implementation
The impact of digital technologies on organisations is set to increase rapidly over the next few years. The internet of things, increasing use of big data, developments in artificial intelligence, advances in automation and 3D printing are already producing big changes. In the near future, the introduction of self-driving cars and the mainstream business adoption of blockchain are expected to trigger seismic shifts in the business landscape.
While the biggest payoffs are likely to be for those that initiate digital disruptions, all organisations need to find ways to deal with the resulting changes.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for managers from all sizes of organisation in all sectors – commercial, public and non-profit – and is relevant to:
- owners, founders and senior managers
- middle managers with an aspiration to leverage digital technologies in their departments
- recent graduates or postgraduates who want to pursue a career as digital strategist
By the end of this course you will have:
- discovered a range of digital strategy tools, tips and techniques that can make a real impact in your organisation
- linked the latest research on strategic management with digital challenges in both the market and your organisation
- developed the skills required to lead a digital transformation in volatile and uncertain markets
- gained the confidence to translate digital strategy into action
- a practical understanding of obstacles to digital transformation facing organisations today
- problem-solved real-world digital strategy issues with other course participants
Short courses (CPD) - Part time
- Start date:
- September, October
- 2 Days
- Teaching method:
- Central London , United Kingdom
- Standard applicant fee:
EUR 1,889.16 (GBP 1,400.00)