Effective Cross-cultural Communication (Module) Back
Who Should Attend ?
Anyone working in a multicultural environment who wishes to gain a better understanding of cultural differences and improve its ability to communicate effectively
- Innovative and effective online tools:
Nomad' Profiler®: Cultural Profiler, Comparison tool, Country Packs
Nomad' Network®: preparing & following the training
- Theoretical as practical and concrete approach
- Personalized action plan
Benefits of Attendance
The objective of this seminar is to significantly improve participants’ ability to operate in a multicultural context. More specifically, the programme aims to prepare participants to cope with the difficulties and pitfalls inherent in cross-cultural interactions, in order to better communicate with people from other countries.
At the end of this training, participants will have acquired insights and techniques to help them to:
- Be aware of their own cultural baggage
- Decode different communication practices and styles
- Anticipate and prevent breakdowns in communication stemming from cultural differences
- Reduce sources of stress and misunderstandings
- Acquire practical tools to communicate successfully in an international environment