DIA Workshop on Benefit/Risk Strategy Back
Are you aware of the key developments on the benefit/risk guidelines?
Benefit/risk guidelines continue to evolve with the EMA publishing guidance revisions as recently as this March. This workshop provides you the tools to address these changes by giving you:
- Overview of benefit/risk assessments
- Examples of challenges and solutions across different departments
- Impacts and interpretations of the new guidelines
EMA experts join this workshop to give you tangible insights and tips to navigate the evolving benefit/risk guidelines. The hands-on workshop structure provides you with real-world examples from regulatory and industry perspectives, and explores tangible ways to improve your best practices.
What will you gain?
New benefit/risk regulations call for a more structured and formalised process. This workshop will:
- Increase your understanding of the current benefit and risk landscape
- Empower you to perform benefit/risk management more effectively within your organisation
- Create a toolkit for you to address tactical components of risk assessments, including data collection and digital innovation
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Start date:
- 15 Jun 2017
- Apply until:
- 15 Jun 2017
- 2 Days
- Teaching method:
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Standard applicant fee:
- EUR 1,585.00
- Additional Information:
- Registration fees The prices below are industry pricing. Reduced pricing may be available for Nonprofit/Academia and Government, subject to eligibility verification. Click on the link to get pricing appropriate for your work setting. Review the cancellation and transfer policy.