ISO 9001 Awareness Workshop Back
ABA Training offer the highest quality bespoke training delivered by a team of experienced training specialists, who are practicing managers and team leaders.
This is a course to provide basic understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001. The course structure incorporates presentations and interactive discussions.
The course will cover areas which will enable learners to:
- Understand Quality Management Definitions, Concepts and Guidelines
- Understand the Purpose of the ISO 9000 Series
- Understand the Requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard
- Understand the Eight Quality Management Principles
- Understand the Process Approach
- Recognise the Role of Management
- Recognise the Benefits of a Quality Management System
This course focuses on processes and customer satisfaction rather than procedures which means it is equally applicable to service providers as manufacturers with greater emphasis on customer satisfaction, process management and measurement, continual improvement and greater top management involvement.
There are numerous benefits associated with a certified ISO 9001 management system, including:
- Improved product, process and service quality
- Increased customer satisfaction levels
- Improved productivity, less waste
- May provide competitive advantage
- It is a contractual obligation or expectation in some industry sectors
This is a bespoke course and as such can be tailored to the needs of an individual company. Please see the website for more information.
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Start date:
- Any time
- 1 Day
- Teaching method: