Leading for Organizational Impact: The Looking Glass Experience Back
Leading for Organizational Impact: The Looking Glass Experience is a five day program designed to help senior leaders better balance pressures and priorities at a strategic level by using real-world situations.
The program breaks open key challenges faced by senior leaders through a comprehensive, global, day-in-the-life business simulation. The program covers two main areas that are critical at senior levels:
- Thinking and Acting Strategically
- Working Across Boundaries
Delivered by highly qualified faculty and coaches, the program allows the participants to receive an honest assessment of their leadership skills and encourages them in how to grow.
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Balance tactical concerns with strategic priorities to improve decision-making.
- Navigate the organization as their leadership responsibilities increase.
- Work more effectively across boundaries to build strategic ties & gain new perspectives.
- Draw on a deeper self-awareness to leverage leadership & boost personal resilience.
- Identify the behaviors required to inspire others & align people to organizational outcomes.
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Start date:
- 13 Nov 2017
- 5 Days
- Teaching method:
- Hamburg, Germany
- Standard applicant fee:
- EUR 7,400.00