Pharmacovigilance regulations Back
To enable trainees to develop an understanding of European, USA and major local and worldwide regulations and guidelines concerning pharmacovigilance. Emphasis will be placed on the problems of interpretation of pharmacovigilance regulations both pre- and post-authorisation.
- Pharmacovigilance regulations: concept
- The working Pharmacovigilance regulations.
- Other related Pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines.
- Non-European pharmacovigilance regulations
Short courses (CPD) - Part time
- Start date:
- 3 Months
- Student investment time:
- 75.0 Hours
- Teaching method:
- Distance Learning
- Standard applicant fee:
- EUR 3,000.00
- Additional Information:
- Application fee for students: EUR 1,500.00 NB: VAT excluded in provided fees!
- Tuition fees