Project Risk Management Back
An introduction to project risk management that enables a team to identify, classify and manage risk systematically for the duration of a project, taking full account of corporate aims in order to control the probability and mitigate the impact of an adverse risk event.
Provide an overview of project risk management; why project risk management, the process involved and definitions of project risk.
- Human aspects of risk management; risk attitude and heuristics
- How to initiate project risk management; the planning and project specific impact scales
- Risk identification; describing risks using structured risk descriptions, identification techniques, risk register
- Risk assessment; probability and impact, proximity, inherent vs current risk exposure
- Risk responses; risk responses to threats and opportunities, secondary risks, post response assessment
- Implementing responses; updating plans
- Manage the process; keeping the process alive and improving risk management